If you’re in charge of planning a corporate event, it’s no surprise that you have been looking for creative ideas. This blog post will provide you with some top tips that you can use to create an unforgettable event!
If you’re looking for creative and interesting entertainment for corporate event ideas, a blog is the perfect place to start. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, there’s likely something here that will inspire you.
For example, consider hosting a contest to see who can come up with the best idea for an event. You could also hold a creativity contest to see who can come up with the most innovative idea. Or, how about hosting an ice cream social? There are endless possibilities when it comes to corporate event ideas, so be sure to explore all of them!
The Top 8 Creative Corporate Event Ideas
There are many creative ways to celebrate a corporate event, whether it is a team-building activity or a fun party. Here are some ideas:
- Have a theme party
This can be as simple as choosing one of your company’s core values and celebrating that throughout the party. For example, if your company values creativity, have a themed party with creative activities such as costume contests and painting contests.
- Have a photo contest
This can be especially fun if there is an interesting theme or if you can get creative with the props and backgrounds.
- Have a scavenger hunt
This is one of my favorite corporate event ideas because it’s interactive and keeps everyone entertained. Make sure to include plenty of hints in the invitation so that everyone knows what they need to do to win!
- Throw a camping-themed party
Set up a tent in the conference room and have everyone bring their own sleeping bags and campfire supplies. You can also serve dinner around the fire or have games like cook-off competitions outdoors on the tent floor.
- Host a “crazy day” at work
Where everyone is encouraged to dress up in crazy costumes or wear crazy hats. Have a costume contest where the best dressed person wins a prize. You could also have a crazy day picnic with lots of crazy foods, like chicken teriyaki and waffle sandwiches.
- Host a bingo party!
Have everyone on your team go around to every desk and call out items they are picking up (e.g., Blackberry). One of my favourite corporate event concepts is this one since it engages everyone and keeps them entertained. Make sure the invitation has enough of pointers so that everyone knows what they must do to win!
- Throw an animal-themed party
Set up an animal cage in the conference room and have everyone bring their own stuffed animals or pictures of animals in their work attire for fun pictures at the party.
- Host a holiday-themed event
You can have your team dress up in their favorite holiday costumes, play games or have a party like a Shriner’s Convention (image via Pinterest).
Tips for Successful Corporate Events
When planning your corporate event, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, think about what type of event you would like to host and what kind of atmosphere you hope to create. After that, it’s important to work with the right professionals to help plan the event.
Here are some tips for success:
- Think about your target audience. What do they want and expect from an event? Do they prefer informal or formal settings? Once you have a good idea of your target audience, start tailoring the event to meet their needs.
- Plan ahead. Have preliminary ideas for decorations, games, and refreshments well in advance. This will save time and ensure that all aspects of the event run smoothly.
- Keep it simple. Some people feel more comfortable attending an event that is low-key and stress-free. If this is you, try to keep the program short and sweet. Make sure to include key points from the company’s history or mission statement in addition to any announcements or presentations made during the event.
- Consider catering options. Not all events require elaborate setups or extravagant food choices; sometimes all you need is a simple, tasty meal. Find out if you’re allowed to provide food for your event and see what the budget is for the meal. You may want to hire a caterer or a company that specializes in catering services.
- Be creative with your decor ideas. If you have an empty room or space at your office, don’t be afraid to try something different! Think about other spaces at work such as conference rooms, breakrooms/kitchens, or even outdoor spaces as possibilities for hosting this type of event. Even if there isn’t enough space to accommodate all guests, try seating groups together in smaller groups so everyone has a chance to mingle (and perhaps learn more about your company).
Corporate events can be a lot of fun, and if you’re looking for some ideas to get started, this list should be of great help. From team-building exercises to themed dinners, there is something on this list for everyone. If you need help putting together an event that will truly impress your employees or clients, don’t hesitate to reach out to your team at Corporate Event Planning.